Do you have your data in two places at once? There is no better way to ensure your business keeps running if there is a disaster. Disasters happen...That is beyond your control, but that does not mean your business has to stop if you are prepared. Having a disaster recovery plan for your data could make the difference between losing everything or just dealing with a temporary hiccup. Our Managed Replication service is designed to automatically mirror your onsite backups to an offsite location every day. This means that no matter what happens to your office, your data is safe and recoverable in hours. Don’t miss a single day of business opportunity with this solution. Now that’s being prepared!
Benefits of a Managed Replication
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs
Offsite data storage is more cost effective than manually moving media offsite every day and you never have to worry about forgetting to do it again.
- Safeguard Business Information
This solution provides continuous offsite replication of your data, meaning you will be able to recover your data and keep your business running with information from a day ago.
- Ensure Business Continuity
Replicate your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime
With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated to lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information
No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe.
- Total Peace of Mind
Knowing that your business data is being captured and stored in a safe place, and being handled by expert’s means you can focus on your business
Why our clients choose our Managed Replication Solution
- Get rid of expensive and unreliable tapes!
- A faster recovery costs your organization less.
- Offsite data storage will minimize your business downtime in the event of a data loss on site.
- Minimize downtime with faster restore times to a new server of the same or different type.
- Offsite replication is constantly monitored so you are alerted if there is ever a problem
- Web-based console and dashboard for visibility of your offsite data.
- Data Backup is offsite and automatic which means you don't have to spend time thinking about it
- Your data is stored in our secure NOC and managed by experts
Don’t risk your business by being unprepared!
Jensen IT’s Managed Replication service provides the best technology, highly skilled IT personnel, centralized monitoring and management facilities, and a proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your data and your business. All this means you can feel safe that your data is secure with our specialists.
Call 847-803-0044 for a Custom Quote