Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
A managed backup service from JensenIT, Inc. ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Benefits of Managed Backup
- Low Cost of Ownership A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
- Total Peace of Mind Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard Business Information Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
Key FeaturesBlock Level Infinite Incremental Backup I2 Technology TM means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and workload of your servers. Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware Can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore! Virtual Server Support Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers. Supreme Flexibility Recover your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore. Full Transparency through Reporting Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected. Fully Managed System We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, and will act immediately if there is an issue. We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, has the latest virus protection and will act immediately if there is a threat.
Threats Facing SMB's Today
- Loss of Data
- Failed Restores
- Costly Upkeep
- Unreliable Systems
- Cost of Downtime
Why Our Clients Choose Our Managed Backup SolutionImproved Productivity
- Back up more data in less time
- Minimize downtime with faster restore times
- Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
- Less storage space required
- Less bandwidth needed
- Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
- Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
- Detailed monthly reports on backup status
- Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
- Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts