Technical Sales Account Executive
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
JENSENIT is hiring!
Are you in the IT business and looking for an opportunity that’ll lead to massive growth and rapid promotions? If you’re goal-oriented and ready to make some serious money, we’ve got an available position you’re going to love.
Jensen IT is looking to hire some new, hungry talent to join our Inside Sales team. The ideal candidate for this position loves evaluating customer’s needs and solving their problems. They believe that top-of-the-line customer service is key, and are great at building long-term client relationships. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
We’re Jensen IT, and we do things a little differently when it comes to providing tech support. We believe that regular, proactive maintenance goes a long way in keeping small to medium-sized businesses up and running problem-free. When they’re not struggling with IT issues, they save time and money so they can actually grow. And when they grow? We inherently do, too.
We’ve been IT support experts in Illinois since 1991. Our loyal customers love our prices and appreciate our extensive knowledge base around technical products and services. From strategy to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our customers to discover what it means for technology to do more for them. Our talented, professional team has been trained extensively to help businesses grow through our tech support, and we’re looking for people who want to join our team in a sales capacity.
What We Offer:
- Great base salary plus lucrative commission and bonus plan
- An outstanding benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, disability, and IRA with company match!
- Defined career path for rapid promotion opportunities
- Sales training classes and tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress policy and fun work environment
- Free Food Fridays!
What You’ll Do
As an Inside Salesperson, your objective on our team will be to connect businesses to the IT products and services we offer that will move them toward their vision, whatever that may be. You’ll establish and maintain new customers, while constantly seeking to grow accounts that already exist. You work independently to reach the decision-maker in order to pitch products and services for the company’s IT needs. You’ll develop and implement a quarterly marketing plan, as well as prepare a monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for your territory. You conduct all business in a professional, competent, and ethical manner as you develop relationships with both customer and manufacturer accounts.
You possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Reside in the Chicagoland area
- BA or BS in business, management, computer science, or engineering
- Minimum 2+ years of experience selling tech solutions (wireless, security, IP telephony, software, etc) with a demonstrated ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CIO, CTO, COO, and VP level
- Some technical knowledge is desired, but not a deal-breaker if you haven’t sold computers, networking equipment, or software before
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented - you must take good notes for our CRM
- Good customer service skills
- Favorable track record of fostering long-term business-client relationships, such as through a Linkedin community, etc
Ready to join our team?
Visit our website at jensenit.com/about-us/employment to submit your resume, or apply through Indeed.